A DYNAMICLAKEFRONTURBAN VILLAGE
MODERN URBAN LIVING CONNECTED TO THE LAND & THE LAKE.
BREATHING NEW LIFE INTO MISSISSAUGA’S WATERFRONT
- Over 45 acres of green space, with access to 450+ acres of nearby parkland and a 64-acre conservation area
- A 20+acre Innovation District: employment, research and technology development
- Built to world-leading standards for sustainable living for a healthier human experience
- Walkable and cycle-friendly design
- Artistic expression and cultural experiences: festivals, live music, theatre
- A revitalized and activated pier–the longest on the Canadian Great Lakes
- Rooftop patios, breweries, and chef-driven restaurant curation
- Places to paddle and play: boats, beaches, bars, and boardwalks
Lakeview Village is the revival of our waterfront. It is evolved urban living made better by the lake – energized by active spaces, recreation, and culinary sophistication. This lively lakeside village has soul, with a million moments just steps away from your front door. It is a place for those seeking a playful lifestyle that is closer to nature and the waterfront. When in need of solace, find quiet corners in a park or by the water to rest and relax.
Here, daily needs and desires are met without having to get in the car. As a dynamic destination to work, dine, and experience, Lakeview Village will draw people from near and afar. Look across the water from sunrise to sunset, and see the skyline of Toronto in the distance; to the north, the lights of downtown Mississauga are only a short ride away. This is a reinvention of waterfront living. This is life by the lake.